Since you have completed the journey of playing Hollow Knight, you might be looking for additional titles in the platform genre.
Frankly, as soon as you finish Hollow Knight, you are highly likely not to have any desire to engage in some other games since it remains with you for quite a long time. With that being said, you will not be able to continue involving in that game over and over. In this way, the below rundown will assist you with discovering games similar to Hollow Knight, which should allow you to prop the fun cum immersion up.
1. Mark of the Ninja: Remastered
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch
- Genres: Action, stealth, platformer
- Modes: Single player
This game will get the player to assume the part of a quiet and deft ninja that needs to outmaneuver their competitors and invade foe bases. Because of your reviled tattoos, you will have improved senses that will provide you with a few choices to finish your goal.
Incredible things you may love about Mark of the Ninja: Remastered:
- More content following the 1st game playthrough, inclusive of new difficulties and considerably more choices
- Lovely animation with the incredible flow with responsive controls
- Enhance tools to become a mix and match with your game play style and get more grounded
- Platforms: Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux, PlayStation 3, Microsoft Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X
- Genres: Puzzle, platform
- Mode: Single player
This is known as a fantastic 2D puzzle platformer, which will enable you to control time in various manners and gain lessons from your slip-ups. Experience an enchanting world of the paint style and travel the large town with the goal of protecting a kidnapped princess.
Incredible things you may love about Braid:
- Forgiving but demanding platforming puzzles that may get game players scratch their head as well as feeling like a legend as soon as made sense of the puzzles
- That the game is not linear will let you settle puzzles in more than a way
- That is not all; the story that is not linear enables the real world metaphors to be leveraged with manipulation related to time. Such freedom will let you figure out the aftermath of your activities.
3. Dead Cells
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, Android, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Linux, Microsoft Windows, MacOS
- Genres: Roguelike, metroidvania
- Mode: Single player
Imagine what you can attain once you blend Metroidvania and rouge-like? A Vania-Rouge, obviously! In case you do not know, Dead Cells is an impressive 2D platform enlivened Vania-rouge that has experienced continually changing castles over every one of the playthroughs.
Here, players gather new things and lasting upgrades they will leverage to enhance themselves in the afterlife. It is worth noting that without any checkpoints, it is basically an LDLR procedure – For your information, by LDLR, we mean Live, Die, Learn, and Repeat.
Incredible things you may love about Dead Cells:
- With each demise, there is another zone to explore on account of the castle that remains the same
- Encouraged demise will enable you to feel compensated for finishing what was once troublesome zones, presently turning into something that is a breeze
- The progression that is not linear will enable you to experience Dead Cells game the manner in which YOU opt for owing to perpetual skills even in the afterlife
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, Linux, MacOS
- Game genre: Platform
- Game mode: Single player
From the makers of Towerfall comes another impressive 2D platformer. This game – Celeste, will get the player to act as a young lady called Madeline, of whom the objective is: To move up to the mountain’s top! Along the way, the gamer will confront their inward evil presences and conquer hand-created platform levels that are certain to make you stay engaged!
Incredible things you may love about Celeste:
- A story that is driven through the narrative and addresses a couple of feelings and methods of dealing with them
- Hundreds of level screens of hardcore platforming cum privileged insights to reveal
- Jump, air-dash, as well as move up – the basic controls, enable access to depth layers that need acing over time
5. Katana ZERO
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows, MacOS
- Genre: Platform
- Mode: Single player
Do you know what it means by a platformer that comes with no control related to time? Katana ZERO is famous for being a stunning 2D action platformer in which you can manipulate time using a quick hack and slash fight to reveal your past.
In case you are fond of sinister, shadowy, and cinematographic style and excellent narrating, you may not be able to go wrong with this game! We have not played a considerable number of such platformers, but our enthusiasm for Katana ZERO increased significantly once we saw the game trailer.
Incredible things you may love about Katana ZERO:
- A smooth new look with the aerobatic show that is pretty (as well as brutal). It is certain to feel like an all-out blast to the future aside from the past
- The sweet katana leveraged to crush opponents and avert approaching attacks. No survivors left!
- Artistic storytelling sequences combined into the gameplay
6. Rogue Legacy
- Platforms: Microsoft Windows, Linux, OS X, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iOS
- Genres: Metroidvania, roguelike, platformer
- Mode: Single player
Is there any chance that you become a hero? Definitely – you can! Regardless of whether you are a dwarf, unable to tell the difference between specific colors, anybody will be able to become a hero in the realm of this game since when you bite the dust, your kid will outperform you!
This 2D platformer is known to come with a lot of rouge-like components, inclusive of demise. Every run is not the same after death. That is not all; every one of the characters you get has an extraordinary skill you may want to use for your potential benefit!
Incredible things you may love about Rogue Legacy:
- Tons of distinctive rival types that will put your abilities to the test
- Each class possess exceptional capacities to utilize that will change the manner in which you game in each run
- Each passing you get, your lineage will become stronger and more impressive than previously
7. Salt and Sanctuary
- Platforms: PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, PlayStation Vita, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One
- Genres: Action RPG, metroidvania
- Modes: Single player, multiplayer
In Salt and Sanctuary, you play as one shipwrecked sailor. Here, it would be best if you investigated the frightful islands and battle for survival. With strong RPG mechanics, overlooked urban areas, and dungeons filled with the blood, you had better not be hesitant to have your hands somewhat dirty.
For your information, this 2D action RPG revolves vigorously around the battle. In the game, you need to utilize strategy and weapons to take out rivals in your way. A lot of people have regarded this as the Dark Souls, and well – we find it hard to blame them!
Incredible things you may love about Salt and Sanctuary:
- Be among numerous stylistic action games which have made Ska Studios famous, turning into an honor winning studio
- Game locally with friends – for example, hosting rooms as well as killing rivals together
- Hundreds of upgrades on protection pieces, things, spells, and weapons
Summary: Games Like Hollow Knight
- Mark of the Ninja: Remastered
- Dead Cells
- Katana ZERO
- Rogue Legacy
- Salt and Sanctuary
In case you are fond of nice-looking 2D environments, do not hesitate to give Dust: An Elysian Tail a go. In the event that you desire a more retro feel, yet with certain amazements, then you will not be able to go wrong with The Messenger, while Shadow Complex comes with an advanced military setting aside from a 2.5D viewpoint.
In case you fancy Hollow Knight yet with pinball (that is right, you read that right), why do not you play Yoku’s Island Express? And if something story-driven is what you are looking for, you can consider Iconoclasts.
Also, when it comes to floaty platforming over the clouds, try Owlboy. As far as submerged adventures are concerned, you may want to give Aquaria a try. Account for Rain World in the event that you desire to involve in survival game goodness.
The bottom line
Mentioned above are some of the best titles similar to Hollow Knight. We have made a point to introduce all of these games quickly. They are incredibly well created and will provide you with an unforgettable experience.
Happy gaming, and see you in the next post!
Join 180+ million players worldwide in thrilling tanker team battles with attractive bonuses now. Register here.